Here’s an idea of some urgent medical conditions we CAN evaluate:
- Ages 5-70.
- Sore throat, ear & eye infections, sinus infections.
- Cough, mild wheezing (see below).
- Stomach flu, traveler’s diarrhea.
- Urinary tract infections. Herpes & STD treatment.
- Strains & sprains, joint pains.
- Minor skin infections & rashes (best to upload a photo). Shingles.
- Refill medications for: migraine, asthma, high blood pressure (have a “log” of recent BP’s). Not controlled drugs.
Here’s an idea of some medical conditions we CANNOT evaluate:
- Age <5 or >70. Children who have not received up-to-date vaccinations.
- Chest pain, difficulty breathing, pain in lower abdomen or pelvis, “E.D.”
- Car accidents, broken bones, difficulty walking.
- Severe headache, concussion, numbness, severe weakness, feeling dizzy or lite-headed or blacking out.
- Lacerations, any abscess that requires drainage, bleeding from anywhere.
- Anxiety, confusion, depression, insomnia, addiction, detox.
- If you have a history of immune suppression or are currently being treated for cancer.
“Medical services include: sore throat, ear infection, flu, rash, sinus infection, asthma, UTI, bladder infection, physical exam, STD testing, eye injury, strain sprain injury, allergic reaction, school physical, sports physical, laceration repair.”