Please review the following “Terms & Conditions”, which you will be asked to accept prior to starting your session.
- I understand that accurate diagnosis & treatment depends upon accurate information. I affirm that I will provide accurate answers to questions related to my medical problem & will not withhold relevant information.
- I understand that Telemed diagnosis & advice cannot substitute for an in-person physical exam & the Telemed MD may recommend an in-person exam depending on my condition.
- If I am requesting Telemed service for a minor (<18 years old), I affirm that I am the parent or legal guardian of that minor.
- I understand the Telemed MD may recommend that I seek advice from another professional if my condition does no fall within his “scope of practice”.
- Although billing data may be provided, this Telemed service is not contracted with any insurance, work-comp, or Medicare.
- My data & medical records will not be released without my written consent (except by subpoena).
- This Telemed service cannot provide any “controlled” prescriptions, such as Xanax, Adderall, Norco, etc. (to treat conditions such as anxiety, insomnia, ADHD, chronic pain, drug withdrawal, etc.) even if I have been prescribed these before.
- I will be respectful. I understand this is a professional service which may be terminated at the doctor’s discretion.